e passport check online 2023 । How to apply e passport
Bangladesh in the electronic passport (e-passport). From now all permanent residents of Bangladesh can also apply for this new e-passport. Now e-passport services will be provided from passport offices in all departments. And there are special arrangements for expatriates. E-passports are being delivered to 80 missions outside the country for them.
Applicants who apply for e-passport from Dhaka can go to Agargaon, Jatrabari, Uttara, Secretariat and Dhaka Cantonment offices to provide biometric and necessary information.
e passport All update information about of our goroli website. I hope our post most helpful for you.
e passport Check Online
After applying e-passport we often get busy to get e-passport in hand. And keep looking for alternatives that are available at hand. This post is for you to get rid of this harassment. You can know the latest status of e-passport through your online … How to see is described below:
e passport fees
For the convenience of those who are interested in e-passport, the following are the passport fees for different periods:
|(48 pages) 5 years||4,025 Tk||6,325 Tk||8,625 Tk|
|(48 pages) 10 years||5,750 Tk||8,050 Tk||10,350 Tk|
|(64 pages) 5 years||6,325 Tk||8,625 Tk||12,075 Tk|
|(64 pages) 10 years||8,050 Tk||10,350 Tk||13,800 Tk|
Bangladesh Mission’s General Applicants:
Bangladesh Passport Office, Agargaon, has fixed the following fees for e-passport application for expatriates from abroad:
|(48 pages) 5 years||USD 100||USD 150|
|(48 pages) 10 years||USD 125||USD 175|
|(64 pages) 5 years||USD 150||USD 200|
|(64 pages) 10 years||USD 175||USD 225|
Bangladesh Mission’s Labors and Students:
Bangladesh Passport Office, Agargaon has fixed the following fees for e-passport application for students and workers from abroad:
|(48 pages) 5 years||USD 30||USD 45|
|(48 pages) 10 years||USD 50||USD 75|
|(64 pages) 5 years||USD 150||USD 200|
|(64 pages) 10 years||USD 175||USD 225|
e passport Delivery Time process
Processing time is calculated from the day the ePassport biometric is provided. It is generally divided into three categories. Follow the box below:
|Passport Type||Delivery Time|
|Regular||15 Working days / 21 days|
|Express||7 Working days / 10 days|
|Super Express||2 Working days|
ePassport fees Payment Bank
You Can be paid at any government banks through A-Challan ( Sonali Bank, Rupali Bank, Agrani Bank, Janata Bank, Krishi Bank, .. etc)
You Can be paid at any private banks through Payment option: VISA, Master Card, American Express, bKash, Nagad, Rocket, Upay, Dmoney, OK Wallet, Bank Asia, Brack Bank, EBL, City Bank, UCB, AB Bank, DBBL, Midland Bank, MBL etc.
How to apply e passport online
To apply for e-passport, first log in to this website (www.epassport.gov.bd). Enter the website and click on Directly to online application.
In the first step, select the name of the district city and police station of the current address and click. The next step is to fill and submit the original e-passport form with personal details. The third step is to submit the fee according to the validity period and the number of pages of the passport. In this case, payment can be made online using any bank’s debit and credit card.
Instructions for filling e-passport form
- The e-passport application form can be filled online.
- No document attestation will be required in case of e-passport application.
- No photograph attachment and attestation will be required in the e-passport form.
- Application form should be filled according to National Identity Card (NID) or Online Birth Registration Certificate (BRC English Version).
- For minor (less than 18 years) applicants who do not have a National Identity Card (NID), the National Identity Card (NID) number of their father or mother must be mentioned.
- National Identity Card (NID) or Online Birth Registration Certificate (BRC English Version) should be submitted as per the following age-
(a) Online Birth Certificate (BRC English Version) if below 18 years.
(b) National Identity Card (NID) or Online Birth Registration Certificate (BRC English Version) if 18-20 years
(c) National Identity Card (NID) is required if above 20 years. However, online birth registration certificate (BRC English Version) will be accepted in case of application from Bangladesh mission abroad.
- Serial numbers marked with an asterisk must be filled in.
- In case of adoption/guardianship, an order issued by the Department of Security Services, Ministry of Home Affairs should be submitted along with the passport application.
- The application should be submitted to the concerned Departmental Passport and Visa Office/Regional Passport Office/Bangladesh Mission Abroad at the present address.
- For all applications below 18 years and above 65 years e-passport will be valid for 05 years and 48 pages.
- Relevant technical certificates (eg: Doctor, Engineer, Driver etc.) should be uploaded/attached.
- Relevant GO/NOC/Certificate/Retirement Leave Order/Pension Book should be uploaded/attached to the Issuing Authority’s respective Website, as applicable.
- Marriage certificate/nikahnama where applicable and talaqnama in case of divorce should be submitted.
- Other charges (if any) including VAT at the prescribed rate shall be payable in addition to the fees applicable to applications within the country. In case of application abroad also the fee prescribed by the government will be payable.
- For diplomatic passports, applications must be submitted to the Consular and Welfare Wing of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Head Office of the Directorate of Immigration and Passports.
- When applying for a new passport from a foreign mission, the contact address of Bangladesh should be mentioned in the permanent address column.
- In case of urgent passport application (new issue) police clearance certificate must be obtained on own initiative and submitted along with the application.
- (a) If police clearance is submitted along with the application for emergency passport within the country, the passport will be issued within 2 working days, provided all other information is correct.
(b) If police clearance is submitted along with the application for emergency passport within the country, the passport will be issued within 7 working days, provided all other information is correct.
(c) If police clearance is submitted along with the application for obtaining a regular passport within the country, the passport will be issued within 15 working days, subject to all other information being correct.
- Original National Identity Card (NID), Online Birth Registration Certificate (BRC English Version) and technical certificate as applicable, Government Order (GO)/No Objection (NOC) should be produced/submitted at the time of application.
- In case of re-issue of passport original passport must be produced.
- Original GD copy to be produced/submitted in case of lost passport.
- In case of application below 06 years of age, 3R size (lab print gray background) photo should be submitted.
- If your passport is lost or stolen, you should report it to the nearest police station immediately. At the time of applying for a new passport, the application form must be submitted along with the photocopy of the old passport and the GD copy.
Thanks for visiting our site. please comment and suggest miss item.
keyword : passport bangladesh, e passport bd, e passport bangladesh, passport bd, e passport gov bd, passport bd gov, passport check bd online, passport bangladesh, bd passport check, e passport check bd online, agargaon passport office, passport check online bangladesh , bangladesh passport check by passport number, passport status check bd, passport renewal bangladesh, bangladesh passport fee, divisional passport and visa office dhaka, e passport status check bd, bd passport online check, passport fee bd,
e passport bangladesh, e passport apply online, passport,e passport bd, how to apply e passport in bangladesh, e passport bangladesh online application, e passport bangladesh 2023, epassport,passport apply online, e passport form fill up in bangladesh, e-passport, how to apply for e passport online 2022, epassport bd, pakistani e passport, how to apply e passport, e passport status check, how to apply e passport bd, e passport bangladesh 2023